By Nathanael-Israel | on 25 September 2017
How to Find People, Organizations, and Opportunities to Solve Problems Related to Advocacy for Development
Whether you are interested in or looking for opportunities related to:
- An advocacy group
- Advocacy center
- Advocacy support
- Advocacy organization
- Advocacy program
- Advocacy services
- Advocacy jobs
- Consumer advocacy
- Advocacy education
- Advocacy rights
- Advocacy lawyer
- Advocacy policy
- Advocacy law
- Advocacy mediation
- Advocacy training
- Immigrant advocacy
- Advocacy institute
- Human rights advocacy
- Educational advocacy or advocacy campaign,
Then, you are at the right place where you can find the right connections and opportunities to solve your problem. And that is not all.
- Do you have an agenda that you need to push forward?
- Do you know several professionals, nations, institutions, and organizations exist that can advocate on your behalf for things critical to your well being (e.g. security, economy, politics, and development)?
- Usually, because they know more about their countries of residence than their compatriots living in their home countries, most Diasporas can better advocate for their people at any institutions or places of need.
- Do you want to plea the cause of your country?
- Do you know that your Diaspora can do the same thing for you?
- Do you have any advocacy skills you want to use for any country?
- Do you want to advocate on behalf of your country of origin or residence?
Please sign in to DiasporaEngager and post something related to the areas mentioned above.