What does “speak for a project” mean?
Do you need a speaker or are you looking for a speaker? If yes, we can help you. We can speak for you at an event. You can also invite us to travel to your city or country to give a presentation related to diaspora engagement, development, etc. Please keep reading to see the topics that we cover and how you can invite us.
Overview of speaking topics
You may be wondering what topics we can cover. DiasporaEngager covers a various range of topics to help individuals and organizations to find and engage with the international diaspora and with the entities they interact with: governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country as well as in their current country of residence.
In order to help accomplish these goals, we also offer speaking opportunities. We cover a variety of topics related to diaspora engagement. Just tell us what you are looking for and our experts will help you. To learn a little about some of the topics we can cover, please go to: https://diasporaengager.com/extPage/InterestAreas. To name a few, here are some examples:
- How to help your organization find and engage with opportunities
- How a country can engage with its diaspora
- Strategies to engage a diaspora in the development of a nation
- How a business can tap into the potential of a diaspora
How can you invite us?
- Who you are and/or the name of the company you represent
- Your event.
- The topic you would like we address.
- Provide an email we can use to respond to you and if possible, a phone number where we can reach you.
- Anything else you would like to share with us.
What are our fees?
Our fees are very flexible and negotiable. We work with our clients to ensure we fit within their budget and meet their goals. We can also volunteer if applicable. Our goals are to help you.
Which countries can we travel to?
Regardless of where you live, if you want to invite us to present something for you related to diaspora engagement, or development, please contact us. At the moment, invitations are reviewed case by case. Together, we can go into the details and review the strategies we can use to help you get the maximum out of our expertise and services for the success of your event.
What type of presentations we do
We can adapt our presentation type according to the need of our customers. Our speech can be in the form of:
- Live traditional presentation. For this type or presentation, we will attend your event(s), and give a speech or a conference according to your requirements (topic, length, content). Usually, this type of presentation last about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Panel presentation. This means that you can invite us to be part of a panel addressing issues related to diaspora engagement. In other words we do the panel presentation cooperatively with other presenters you invited for your event. Our experts will prepare themselves based on your needs and the topic of your event.
- Webinar or Tele class. We can also present a conference from our office and the attendees can attend online via their computers. Usually, for this kind of conference, the audience may need to register first. Then we can provide a link or a phone number and a conference code that can be used to attend the webinar. Sometimes, people can also join the webinar by skype. In other words, for this type of presentation, although the audience can hear our voice and see our power point slides, we will be presenting remotely.