DiasporaEngager Post Needs/Offers is a systematic approach to reaching qualified, available and interested individuals and organizations that may help you. Utilizing a targeted email communication system and search engine optimization, approved needs / offers are 1) sent to our Users, 2) promoted on our social media, 3) presented in a compelling format which can be searchable and optimized across search engines. Additionally, your job will be highlighted anytime anyone searches for similar posts.
1. Who can post a need or offer?
Anyone who is registered and has an account with DiasporaEngager can post a need or an offer in any areas of interest or need. Do not post anything inappropriate.
Before posting your needs or offers, you will specify the “Post Type”:
- Recruiter: looking for potential candidates to hire for a job.
- Job Seeker or Job Applicant: looking for someone to hire and pay you.
- Salesperson: looking for someone to buy your products or services.
- Buyer: wants to buy a product or service of someone else.
- Volunteer for someone: would like to volunteer for someone else.
- Want someone to volunteer for me: you have a volunteering opening and would like to recruit someone to volunteer for you.
- Philanthropist or Donor: you want to donate something to help someone else.
- Receiver: you need someone to donate you.
- Other: you have other types of need that you will describe in your own words.
2. How to post a need or an offer?
After selecting your category, you will fill the post need form.
The “Post Need/Offer” form contains two types of information: characteristics of the need/offer and the qualification requirements.
To characterize the needs or offers, you will provide the following information:
- Title of the Need/Offer
- Field of Expertise of the Need/Offer
- Areas of Interest of the Need/Offer
- Length of Service if applicable
- Availability Date of the Need/Offer
- Expiration Date of the Need/Offer if applicable
- Compensation Type
The qualification requirements are information about the requirements that an individual or an organization must meet before replying to the need or receiving your offer:
- Registration category (e.g. individual, business, nonprofit, school, governmental agency, immigrant, consultant, etc.)
- Country of Origin
- Areas of Interest
- Country of Residence
- Duration of Residence in Host Country (if an individual)
- Language preference(s)
- Field of Expertise
- Job Title
- Age (if an individual)
Anyone who is interested in giving a gift should add additional information such as:
- Type of Gift or Service
- Cost of the Gift
- Value of Goods/Services
- Delivery Route
Finally, the name as well as the country of origin and the country of residence of the one who is posting the need/offer will be automatically attached to the post.
After you fill the form, click “Post Need” to post your need and make it available:
- in our database
- on your profile when anyone looks for you, and
- on the search engines.
After posting your needs or offers, they go live in just a few minutes and can be seen in the “Needs/Offers” listing.
For any questions, please contact us. We are here to help you as much as we can anytime.
We hope this helps you better understand how “Post Needs/Offers” works.
The DiasporaEngager Team