1. What refugee problems are we trying to solve?
2. How the global diaspora engagement platform may help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start finding assistance and solution to your problems right now?
1. The refugee problems we are trying to solve
According to most future prognostics, wars and conflicts will increase around the globe. The number of refugees will keep rising and problems associated with refugees will grow was well. If they find an asylum, most refugees are usually disappointed by what they see upon their arrival into their host countries, compared to what they were told before leaving their home countries. Unfortunately, many refugees end up fighting for their daily survival that they forget planning for their future. Preparing refugees before and after leaving their countries will assist in alleviating the shock they experience when they enter their host country. DiasporaEngager is the global platform that assists refugees to integrate into their new environment, to adjust to their new life, and to find their way to prosperity. Instead of helping refugees resolve their daily basic needs (e.g. foods, cloth), DiasporaEngager will work with professional services providers to assist them in understanding, and creating a better sustainable and clear path to a professional success.
- Are you a refugee?
- Does your business or nonprofit help refugees?
- Do you have anything to say or share about wars that are moving people?
- Is your institution involved in any activities that may interest refugees?
- Do you need help with or can you assist someone that needs something concerning:
- Refugee services
- Refugee centers
- Refugee programs
- Refugee agency
- Asylum seeker
- Refugee solutions
- Humanitarian aid or
- Humanitarian program?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, the Global Diaspora Engagement Platform can help you.
2. How DiasporaEngager – the International Diaspora Engagement Platform - will help you?
DiasporaEngager is the Global Diaspora Platform that connects the diasporas to each other and to opportunities with governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country and in their country of residence in order to locate, engage, and network, acting as a centralized resource for local and international development.
- DiasporaEngager will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- The Diaspora Engagement Platform will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- DiasporaEngager immediately makes available the needs and offers you post to individuals and organizations interested in them worldwide.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- If you choose to use any of our services, we are here to help you as much as we can anytime.
- And much more we will share with you after you register.
All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. If you haven’t yet, please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free! Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register right in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search and view needs and offers posted by others that relate to your areas of interest.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you.
- You can directly contact people or organizations you are interested in for networking, assistance, or any other need or offer of your choice.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources.
- Join our medias communities to keep the conversation going and find new opportunities.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
To start receiving updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora engagement, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!