1. What job and career problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start solving your career problems right now?
1. The career problems we are trying to solve
If you are a recruiter, please go to 1.1.
If you need a job, please go to 1.2.
1.1. If you are a recruiter, please read this section 1.1. first
- Do you own a business or do you work at an institution that has a job opening?
- Do you want to attract talented and skilled people to your organization?
- Do you know about job opportunities somewhere that may benefit someone?
- Do you know that job searching at most of the online services is very expensive and that potential job applicants are not finding you because they cannot afford the cost?
- Do you own or work at a company that can offer any professional service to those seeking a job (e.g. consulting, job search tips, job recommendations, job referral, and job search affiliate programs)?
- Do you want to discover the tools to engage anyone, but particularly any Diasporas into the vision of your business?
- Are you trying to encourage your diasporas to come back home to take some key positions?
- Do you know that qualified job seekers, that can make a significant contribution to your business or organization, are looking for job opportunities at places like yours, but they just can’t find you or just don’t know how to put a foot in your door?
- Do you want to learn about job search sites or labor laws?
If yes, we can help you. How? See below section 2.
1.2. If you need a job, please read this section 1.2.
- If you need a job, you are at the right place that can give you the assistance you merit.
- With the current economy, it is not easy at all to find a position that you can really enjoy. Although you have applied for many positions that you think suit you very well, you even did not get selected for an interview. And if you do, nobody is trying to give you a chance to even prove yourself. You wonder what is wrong with you.
- Because you don’t have any other choice, you keep applying until that D days come. Sometimes you wonder whether your lack of great connection and recommendation is not working against you! At the same time, people that are less qualified than you are finding jobs, and you wonder why not You!
- Sometimes, you wish someone from your country of origin or any other country can offer you a job that can allow you to practice what you know and contribute to the well being of others. In the midst of all this, you have a lot of great ideas that can be transformed into a business or non profit, but again you don’t know where to start and how to launch yourself into the field of self employment!
- Although to try to strengthen yourself in many circumstances, it seems to you that you can’t handle this anymore; and you want to give up. You wonder if there is anyone out there that someday can help you out of this trouble. Do you want to discover some of the top secrets to really get out of that mess, and engage with the potential job providers in the field of your strengths and aspirations? Well, that’s what we are here for. Our Diaspora Investment Platform can help you. There is a way out.
You may think that the job market in your field of expertise is saturated and there is no hope for you. But there is always a way to work around that. We can help you. How? See below!
2. How DiasporaEngager – the International Diaspora Engagement Platform - will help you?
DiasporaEngager is the Global Diaspora Platform that connects the diasporas to each other and to opportunities with governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country and in their country of residence in order to locate, engage, and network, acting as a centralized resource for local and international development.
- We will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- The diaspora career development platform will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- Our career platform immediately makes available the needs and offers you post to individuals and organizations interested in them worldwide.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- And much more.
All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. If you haven’t yet, please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free! Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register right in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you.
- You can directly contact people or organizations you are interested in for networking, assistance, or any other need or offer of your choice.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources.
- Join our medias communities to keep the conversation going and find new opportunities.
- You can also partner with us.
To start receiving updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora engagement, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!