1. What pen pal problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start finding mutual friends right now?
1. The pen pal and friendship problems we are trying to solve
It is a human desire to find friends in other countries.
- Are you looking for a pen pal friend, a friend abroad, a correspondent, or an international pen pal?
- Are you looking for a pen pal site where you can find that site?
- Are you looking for a dating experience? Some dating experiences start as a pen pal!
- Do you own any pen pal site or dating site?
- Are you interested in learning about other nations?
- Are you thinking about going on an adventure in another country?
- Are you looking for a pen pal program?
- Can you help someone with a pen pal need?
- Are you visiting a country very soon and you need to have a new friend to hang out with during your stay?
If you said yes to one or more of the questions above, you are at the right to facilitate your pen pal searches.
2. How DiasporaEngager – the Global Diaspora Engagement Platform - will help you?
DiasporaEngager is the Global Diaspora Platform that connects the diasporas to each other and to opportunities with governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country and in their country of residence in order to locate, engage, and network, acting as a centralized resource for local and international development.
- We will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- Diaspora Engagement will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- Diaspora Engagement immediately makes available the needs and offers you post to individuals and organizations interested in them worldwide.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- And much more we will share with you after you register.
All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. If you haven’t yet, please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free! Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register right in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search and view needs and offers posted by others that relate to your areas of interest.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you.
- You can directly contact people or organizations you are interested in for networking, assistance, or any other need or offer of your choice.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources.
- Join our medias communities to keep the conversation going and find new opportunities.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
To start receiving updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora engagement, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!