1. What library problems and online learning issues are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start solving your digital or books learning problems right now?
1. The online learning and library problems we are trying to solve
Do you want to help someone or yourself with a need associated with:
- Library services
- Library database
- Online library
- Digital library
- Library programs
- Library management
- Public library
- Library jobs
- Library systems
- Library website
- Library resources?
If yes, you are at the right place to get free help or to help someone.
- Do you want to donate used books to help someone or an organization or even a whole country?
- Do you know that books that are undesired in some countries are sometimes highly needed in others? For instance, several schools and libraries in developed countries discard books that can be used in other nations.
- Can you help to transport books from one country to the other?
If this looks like what you are looking for, please go to the next paragraph to see how we may help you.
2. How DiasporaEngager – the International Diaspora Engagement Platform - will help you?
DiasporaEngager is the Global Diaspora Platform that connects the diasporas to each other and to opportunities with governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country and in their country of residence in order to locate, engage, and network, acting as a centralized resource for local and international development.
- We will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- The global diaspora engagement website will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- And much more.
All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. If you haven’t yet, please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free! Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving your library problems and/or online learning issues right now?
- You first need to register right in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you.
- You can directly contact people or organizations you are interested in for networking, assistance, or any other need or offer of your choice. If anyone or any organization is interested in your need or offer, they will contact you directly.
- If you are interested in anybody or any organizations, contact them to ask and receive help, or contact them to help meet someone else’s need.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources.
- Join our medias communities to keep the conversation going and find new opportunities.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
To start receiving updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora engagement, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!