Welcome to the International Platform For Immigrants and Diaspora Legal Services Programs
1. What problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start finding legal assistance for your problems right now?
1. The legal problems we are trying to solve
Whether you, your organization or institution needs help or can help someone with a need related to:
- Legal services
- Immigration lawyer
- Law firm/office
- Legal assistance
- Legal advice/counsel
- Legal documents/forms
- Legal issues
- Legal search
- Family law
- Legal practice, please use our platform to solve your problems.
- Are you having any legal problems that you need assistance with?
- Are you living in a foreign land and it is hard for you to know all the rules regarding the laws of the land?
- Are you a lawyer or an expert in legal services?
- Are you an advocate for human rights or a civil right activist?
- Do you want to learn about laws of any country?
- Do you run a business or organization related to law?
- Do you know that several individuals and institutions that have access to key and hidden information prefer to even make their discovery (the discovery of the information) more difficult to those that need them most?
- Sometimes, laws and regulations are crafted to prevent the needy from accessing that information they need! Some people rather use that information as a competitive intelligence.
- Do you know how many laws are voted every day, unfortunately without alerting the real concerned people of it until the days those people may be found guilty of them before a judge or a jury?
Diaspora Engagement provides a setting to communicate with experts about specific legal issues. If the experts are unable to answer questions, other people can share their own experience regarding how they handled specific legal issues.
2. How DiasporaEngager – the International Diaspora Engagement Platform - will help you?
DiasporaEngager is the Global Diaspora Platform that connects the diasporas to each other and to opportunities with governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country and in their country of residence in order to locate, engage, and network, acting as a centralized resource for local and international development.
- We will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change your legal problems into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people, organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- DiasporaEngager will help you connect to individuals and organizations in legal services, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your legal needs so other can see it and help you.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- And much more we will share with you after you register.
All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. If you haven’t yet, please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free! Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register right in order to create your own account and access all our resources. Please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free!
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search and view needs and offers posted by others that relate to your areas of interest.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources. Please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
To start receiving updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora engagement, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!