1. What labor problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start solving your workplace problems right now?
1. The labor issues we are trying to solve
Despite the laws that exist to better the employee-employer relationship, various issues are encountered at most workplace. Some of those issues can be discriminatory.
In a foreign land, some Diasporas members often need help to find a job while at the same time, they encounter many discrimination problems related to language, culture, age, race, gender, disability, religion, politics, and others. In that context, they may need professional help such as legal services, social services or counseling.
DiasporaEngager – the International Diaspora Engagement Platform - joins the global community to help people, organizations, and nations to identify those labor needs, and then connect the victims with the professional service providers that can help them.
- Are you victim of any labor issues (e.g. discrimination against your race, age, sex, or retaliation)?
- Do you need a lawyer to help you?
- Are you a lawyer or a legal specialist that can help someone with labor issues?
- Are you struggling to find a job?
- Are you a recruiter?
- Do you have a business or a nonprofit working on labor issues?
- Do you need help or can you or the organization you work for assists someone that needs help with:
- Employment laws and regulations
- Worker’s rights
- Labor unions
- Employment lawyer
- Workplace laws
- Compensation laws
- Employment legal advice
- Labor dispute
- Employment issues
- Employment discrimination?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Diaspora Engagement Platform may help you. All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. Please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free!
2. How DiasporaEngager – the International Diaspora Engagement Platform - will help you?
DiasporaEngager is the Global Diaspora Platform that connects the diasporas to each other and to opportunities with governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country and in their country of residence in order to locate, engage, and network, acting as a centralized resource for local and international development.
- We will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- The diaspora site will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- And much more we will share with you after you register.
All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. If you haven’t yet, please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free! Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register right in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you. .
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources.
- Join our medias communities to keep the conversation going and find new opportunities.
- You can also partner with us.
To start receiving updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora engagement, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!