1. What diaspora problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start solving those problems right now?
1. The diaspora activities we are trying to address here
Usually, people living in the Diaspora would like to get together with their peers to celebrate or to fellowship around certain events, holidays or activities. However, since no platform can easily allow those people to locate each other and unite, it is impossible to easily organize the Diasporas within a town or country around certain activities such as:
- Political discussions
- Holiday traditions
- Cultural celebrations
- Games, and
- Fellowships and even new date!
Here on DiasporaEngager - the diaspora engagement website, you can create a group and suggest activities that may interest you and others. Participants can schedule and organize the activity of their interest.
2. How DiasporaEngager – the International Diaspora Engagement Platform - will help you?
DiasporaEngager is the Global Diaspora Platform that connects the diasporas to each other and to opportunities with governments, nonprofits, businesses, laboratories, international institutions, schools, and research institutions in their home country and in their country of residence in order to locate, engage, and network, acting as a centralized resource for local and international development.
- We will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- Diaspora Engagement will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- Diaspora Engagement immediately makes available the needs and offers you post to individuals and organizations interested in them worldwide.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- If you choose to use any of our services, we are here to help you as much as we can anytime.
- And much more we will share with you after you register.
All it takes to start using this platform is to register a free account. If you haven’t yet, please click here to register today: https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free! Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register right in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search and view needs and offers posted by others that relate to your areas of interest.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you.
- If you are interested in anybody or any organizations, contact them to ask and receive help, or contact them to help meet someone else’s need.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
To start receiving updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora engagement, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter today or go to https://diasporaengager.com/Newsletter! It is free!