Good morning or good evening depending on when you see this message!
DiasporaEngager makes it easy for you to find people, organizations, and opportunities based on your country of origin, country of residence, or any other country of your interest, and many more areas of interest/need. Then, we allow you to contact them.
- To help you find other Users, we wrote a piece of instructions that you can follow. To learn more about that, please log into your account and click on “Contact” then select ‘How it Works”.
- One of the easiest ways to find and add individuals or organizations to your contact list is to first search for them. To search for an individual or an organization, go to “Search” menu and enter your search criteria such as: areas of need or interest, country of origin, country of residence, and much more.
- After you search for people or organizations you are interested in, request to add them to your contact list.
- You can also meet people and find new connections by joining our Media communities where you can also learn about more opportunities, keep the conversation going, and find new opportunities. Therefore, we encourage you to join our communities.
- When you join new groups, you can also find new friends with whom to discuss and collaborate. You can also create your own group and invite others to join.
- Sign in today and see what is waiting for you at DiasporaEngager.com
Get back to DiasporaEngager today and make new connections or post a need and/or an offer!
For any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for your interest in DiasporaEngager!
Always wishing you the best,
The DiasporaEngager Team