1. What problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start solving those problems right now?
1. The career development problems we are trying to solve
Do you know that people generally move to have a better career or future?
Do you know that unfortunately, few really take advantage of the career opportunities in their surrounding areas, and consequently, people are not always able to reach their full potential?
Are you one of those who are reaching that potential yet?
Can you help someone who is trying to reach that potential?
Do you know that the need and pressure to satisfy the basic daily needs cause some Diaspora members to focus on temporary and easily-accessible opportunities; therefore, neglecting to strategically work on long term plans that could allow them to achieve their dreams?
Is the need and pressure to satisfy the basic daily needs causing you to focus on temporary and easily-accessible opportunities; therefore, neglecting to strategically work on long term plans that could allow you to achieve your dreams?
Is your need tailored to :
- A career center
- Career institute
- Career exploration
- Career information
- Career training
- Career assessment
- Career development
- Career research
- Career fair
- Career path
- Career planning
- Career placement
- Career management
- Career counseling/advise
- Career building
- Career investment, or
- Career website?
If yes, the Diaspora Engagement platform will help you to have a direct and better access to all the career development possibilities locally or abroad. Please click here to register a free account in order to access all our resources. Or see below how we may help you!.
However, if this does not sound like what you are looking for, please click here to learn more about other services we provide.
2. How Diaspora Engagement will help you?
The Diaspora Engagement platform will help you to find tools to strategize and progressively work toward your career dream/goal. We allow career placement services to register so that we match them with job seekers. We also connect job seekers to professional training centers that will help them define, improve, and succeed in their career path. For instance,
- Once you have registered, we will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- Diaspora Engagement will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- You simply post your needs or offers and we take it from there. We will do our best to actively market your postings to relevant matches in order to help you.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
If this looks like what you are looking for, register right now; or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register a free account in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
You can also click here to learn more about other services we provide.
For any questions, please contact us.