1. What brain drain problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start solving those problems right now?
1. The brain drain problems we are trying to solve
Brain drain in the migration of the most educated people from one country to another. The migration of educated people has been worsening in developing countries in a way that the brain drain is seen as one of the greatest threats against their development. Moreover, some developed countries are elaborating policies and immigration laws that encourage foreign talented graduate students to come into those countries or to maintain them in the host countries after their graduation, a way to try to solve the manpower problem of those host countries. So far, the efforts to stop brain drain have been unsuccessful in most affected countries. Simultaneously, it is impossible to force people to stay in their home countries because doing so may violate their freedom of decision and restrict their creativity and productivity. While some immigrants succeed, others do not. Usually, because of a lack of information or right connections or knowledge, several immigrants do not produce the best of themselves. At the same time, those who succeed do not often collaborate or network with the newly arriving immigrants or those who are not succeeding. Some new aliens would like to find some close and successful immigrants to mentor, but they don’t know where to find them. Many nations have used various ways to stop the brain drain, but in general, most attempts failed.
Knowing that it is impossible to stop the brain drain, every Diaspora and her country of origin or country of residence will be better off if they can cooperate to find a solution to their problems. This platform will allow each country to partner with its Diaspora to define strategies that can help control brain drain.
Do you have any need in the area of:
- Brain drain causes and consequences
- Brain drain advantages
- Brain drain in developing countries
- Brain drain economics
- Brain drain statistics
- International brain drain
- African brain drain
- Brain drain in America
- Brain drain in Europe
- Asian brain drain
- Reverse brain drain
- Brain drain assistance
- Brain drain problems
- Brain drain solutions
- Brain gain
- Brain gain network
- Brain gain recruiting, or
- Brain drain of skilled workers?
If so, you are at the right place. All you need to do to start using the international diaspora platform is to create a free account. Please click here to register a free account right today. Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
If this does not sound like what you are looking for, please click here about other services we provide. There is room for everyone!
2. How DiasporaEngager will help you?
- We are committed to helping every Diaspora to find the resources s/he needs to succeed in order to help others.
- DiasporaEngager helps each country to better know who and where its Diasporas are. We also encourage each country to better know the foreigners it is hosting.
- We exhort all the Diasporas to collaborate with their countries of origin or ancestry to assist in alleviating the negative impact of brain drain.
- We restore the connections, improve communication and the working relationships among the members of each Diaspora and their country of birth or current country of residence.
- DiasporaEngager informs each Diaspora about existing opportunities in their host and native countries and vice versa.
- DiasporaEngager allows each host country to better understand the potential and opportunities of the Diasporas it is hosting.
- We provide every Diasporas with the tool they need to influence the decision making in their home while being more efficient and productive in their host countries.
- We ease the integration of new Diasporas into the host country.
- We help the Diasporas to better enlighten their countries with new technologies and cutting edge sciences.
- DiasporaEngager assists all Diasporas and their home countries to create and understand their path to success.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- We allow you to use our platform to post your needs so other can see it and help you.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
If this looks like what you are looking for, click here to register a free account right now. Or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
If this does not sound like something you want, please select another area of interest to learn about how we may help you.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register right now in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- After registering, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
If you are interested in receiving free updates and opportunities about the global diaspora, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter for free now!
If this does not interest you, please click here to see learn about other services we provide.
Thank you for your consideration!