1. What problems are we trying to solve?
2. How may we help you?
3. What can you specifically do to start solving those problems right now?
1. The advocacy problems we are trying to solve
Whether you are interested in or looking for opportunities related to:
- An advocacy group
- Advocacy center
- Advocacy support
- Advocacy organization
- Advocacy program
- Advocacy services
- Advocacy jobs
- Consumer advocacy
- Advocacy education
- Advocacy rights
- Advocacy lawyer
- Advocacy policy
- Advocacy law
- Advocacy mediation
- Advocacy training
- Immigrant advocacy
- Advocacy institute
- Human rights advocacy
- Educational advocacy or advocacy campaign,
Then, you are at the right place where you can find the right connections and opportunities to solve your problem. And that is not all.
- Do you have an agenda that you need to push forward?
- Do you know several professionals, nations, institutions, and organizations exist that can advocate on your behalf for things critical to your well being (e.g. security, economy, politics, and development)?
- Usually, because they know more about their countries of residence than their compatriots living in their home countries, most Diasporas can better advocate for their people at any institutions or places of need.
- Do you want to plea the cause of your country?
- Do you know that your Diaspora can do the same thing for you?
- Do you have any advocacy skills you want to use for any country?
- Do you want to advocate on behalf of your country of origin or residence?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, DiasporaEngager can help you. Click here to sign up today (https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister) , or please go to the next section to see how we will help you.
However, if the problem described above does not interest you, please click here to learn about other services we provide.
2. How DiasporaEngager will help you?
DiasporaEngager brings together the advocacy industry, the Diasporas, the people and organizations in their home country as well as in their home of country to cooperate and resolve their advocacy problems. We bring together the Diaspora members, people, and organizations in their host country and home country to cooperate and resolve their advocacy problems. Our services allow those parties to know each other quickly and to take advantage of opportunities that apply to their needs. Advocacy service providers will finally have a channel to reach the customers that were unknown to them, whereas the Diasporas and their people will finally know who to talk to and how to solve their problems based on the realities of their host country.
- If you sign up for DiasporaEngager, we will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- DiasporaEngager will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We will grant you access to other pages that will help you address your problems.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- If you choose to use any of our services, we are here to help you as much as we can anytime.
- And much more we will share with you after you register.
If this looks like what you are looking for, click here to register right now; or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
If this does not sound like something you want, please select another area of interest to learn about how we may help you.
3 .What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register in order to create your own account and access all our resources.
- Afterward, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search and view needs and offers posted by others that relate to your areas of interest.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you. This will allow you to determine whether anyone is already willing to help you or whether anyone posted a need or offer that matches your expectation.
- Write and publish an article on our blog about things dear to you that you want to share with others.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us.
If you have not yet, please click here to subscribe to our newsletter for free now!
For any questions, please contact us.