1. What adoption problems are we trying to solve
2. How may we help you
3. What can you specifically do to start solving those problems right now
1. The adoption problems we are trying to solve
Are you trying to find a solution for a problem related to:
- Adoption information
- Adoption laws
- Adoption process
- Adoption cost
- Adoption network
- Adoption exchange
- Adoption lawyer
- Adoption service
- Adoption grant
- Adoption loan
- Child adoption
- International adoption opportunities
- International adoption agency
- Adoption fostering, or
- Animal adoption (e.g. dog or cat adoption)?
Do you want to adopt a child or do you have a child you want to give to someone?
Do you know any organization or individual who is interested in adoption?
Are you interested in any anything related to adoption?
However, if the problem described above does not interest you, please click here to learn about other services we provide.
2. How Diaspora Engagement will help you?
DiasporaEngager is committed to bringing together people, and major adoption organizations to solve adoption problems and to facilitate adoption process worldwide.
- After you register an account on DiasporaEngager (www.DiasporaEngager.com/miniRegister), we will grant you free Access to our Resources pages to learn how you can completely change those problems you are having into solutions and opportunities for yourself and even for others.
- We will help you find the people (e.g. Diaspora members), organizations, and opportunities you need more easily wherever they are.
- Diaspora Engagement will help you connect to individuals and organizations in your areas of need or interest, and according to your country of origin, country of residence, or country of choice, and much more.
- We will connect you to opportunities in your country of origin and your country of residence according to your needs or offers.
- And much more we will share with you after you register.
If this looks like what you are looking for, register right now; or if you want to see what you need to do to start benefiting from our services, please go to the next paragraph.
If this does not sound like something you want, please click here to select another area of interest to learn about how we may help you.
3. What you can do to start solving those problems right now?
- You first need to register a free account in order to access all our resources.
- Afterward, you will be led to your homepage where you will post your needs and/or offers so others can find them and help you, or you can help meet someone else’s need.
- You can search and view needs and offers posted by others that relate to your areas of interest.
- You can search for individuals or organizations interested in similar things like you.
- You can directly contact people or organizations you are interested in for networking, assistance, or any other need or offer of your choice.
- Visit our “Resources Pages” periodically to learn how we can better help you.
- Subscribe to our periodic newsletter to receive free resources.
- Join our medias communities to keep the conversation going and find new opportunities.
- From your homepage, you can create a new group (e.g. diaspora group based on your country of origin, country of residence and a special interest) to discuss and collaborate with others that share the same interest.
- Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
- You can also partner with us, etc.
If you have not yet, please subscribe to our newsletter for free now!
We wish you the best!