Welcome to your DiasporaEngager!
Now that you registered to DiasporaEngager and can log into your dashboard, you may be wondering how DiasporaEngager works and how it may help you. Well, we got you covered and that’s exactly what we are going to explain below by giving you some quick ways to get you started.
We know your time is precious and that’s why to ensure that you will make the maximum out of this site, we have prepared a series of messages that will guide you step by step through the platform functionalities.
For instance, in the incoming messages, we will tell you a little more about:
- Why DiasporaEngager was created.
- How DiasporaEngager can help you.
- How to navigate in your account.
- What are the main functionalities of DiasporaEngager and how they work.
- How to post a need.
- How to respond to a need.
- How to search and contact a user.
- How “group works” and how to create a group.
- How to search for a group.
- How to find a diaspora member/association.
- How “match” works.
- How to update your profile and be searchable by others.
- How to partner with us and with other Users of DiasporaEngager.
- How to find opportunities on DiasporaEngager that match your need.
- And much more!
We will be sending you 1 or 2 messages per week.
When you log into your account, for each Menu on the Navigation bar (e.g. Message, Contact, Search, Post Need, etc.), we prepared a brief description for how it works. To learn about how a menu works, move your mouse over that menu and click on “How it works”.
Meanwhile, you can update your account information today by adding a photo and a CV/Resume or a brief description of your organization (if you registered for an organization).
To do that, log into your account. Then, click on “Account” located at the upper right corner of the site. Then click on Resume or Photo, and load a file or enter a text.
The DiasporaEngager Team