The International Diaspora Engagement Platform can Help You if You Say Yes to Any of the Following questions:
- Are you an immigrant, or a traveler, or have you left your country to go abroad seeking a better life?
- Somehow, is life kind of better for you today than when you were living in your home country?
- Are you sometimes disappointed by what you are facing abroad? Hmmm, you are not the only one! But there is a way out!
- You feel like some of your dreams are broken, or it is taking too long for you to achieve them!
- Are you living in your country of origin, but you keep receiving requests from people from other countries who are seeking for help more than you can handle?
- Do you feel like people from your home country don't understand what is going on abroad?
- Do you feel like people from your country of origin are asking you for help beyond your ability to help?
- Do you feel like no matter what you tell them, they think you have money, but that you are just refusing to help them?
- That can be frustrating! Sometimes you wonder whether they think you are harvesting money from a tree you inherited from your grandparents! You wish your people back home could understand that you are suffering abroad and sometimes have to work 2-3 jobs before being “able to pay your bills”.
- You want to tell them the truth about your professional situation, but sometimes, you feel like, not only they can’t understand, but also you don’t want to show them you are suffering abroad.
- Sometimes, you feel like it is better to protect your ego than to tell those back home you are suffering?
- Many times, these problems added to your own equations give you so many headaches that you even wonder why you traveled abroad or have decided to go into this adventure. Sounds familiar?
- Unfortunately, oftentimes, you don't find many people abroad you can easily relate to and to whom you can tell your problems and who can be there for you as you wish?
- In the midst of all this, you must work hard before having your needs met, and nothing is that free for you abroad. Is it?
- Every now and then you feel like you don’t want to pick up the phone when they call you or read emails they send you because you already know what they will say, “please help us”!!!
- You wish there was a channel or an established system or platform through which you can tell the truth to your people.
The problems and the dilemma in which most Diasporas, Immigrants, or Travelers find themselves:
- For many reasons, most people leave their country of origin to go into adventure hoping for a better life that, unfortunately, they don’t usually find as originally planned. Why? Most people tend to set too much expectation on this earth which is not supposed to answer all our problems!
- For most people living in the Diaspora, getting better opportunities to solve their problems and achieve their adventure dream is their main priority.
- People and organizations in the country of origin of the Diasporas (particularly developing countries) address most of their needs for assistance to their relatives in the Diaspora, thinking that those relatives are really having a better life abroad.
- Some people in the country of origin of the Diasporas are interested in receiving free gifts back from the Diasporas regardless of their success or not.
- At the same time, nothing is that free for the Diasporas in the foreign countries they find themselves in. Most of the free things the Diasporas get abroad are not enough to really help them find a sustainable way of success. Therefore, to really succeed abroad, most Diasporas have to pay a high price.
- Usually, because of a lack of information or right connections or knowledge, several immigrants do not produce the best of themselves. At the same time, those who succeed do not often collaborate or network with the newly arriving immigrants or those who are not succeeding. Some new aliens would like to find some close and successful immigrants to mentor them, but they don’t know where to find them. The Diasporas of most countries often times neglect to contribute to the development of their country of birth.
- Usually, at their turn, most people living in the Diaspora (at least the newcomers/migrants and those who are struggling to succeed) tend to ask the people in their host country to help them.
- Not only are native individuals, organizations, and businesses in the Diaspora country of residence overloaded with request for free help, but they would also prefer the Diaspora members (who are living by them) to buy their professional services rather than just ask for free help.
- Usually, most Diasporas are not well understood for instance because of the language and cultural barriers, but also because of a lack of integration into their new environment.
- As the Diasporas have their problems that they can’t solve, so the people and organizations in the Diaspora’ host country have their own that they can’t solve free of charge for the Diaspora.
- Meanwhile, certain organizations and governmental institutions strategically take advantage of this situation.
- At the same time, the governments of the country of origin of most Diasporas are ignorant of what their people are facing abroad.
- Because of the problems mentioned above, it generally takes too long for most Diaspora members to achieve their goals and succeed.
- The Diaspora members who we think succeed, don’t usually reach their full potential, and if they do, it takes too long to get there.
- By the time they succeed, most Diaspora’s members incurred a lot of debt, frustrations, and other problems that cause them to focus on themselves rather than really thinking about helping those in their country of origin as the latter wish.
- Some of those who succeed and who want to give back don’t know where the real needs are and how they can engage themselves and others.
- The Diaspora members who are willing to help or give back to their country of origin or to other places they previously lived, don’t know how, where, and who to contact to reach the real needy or solve the real problems.
How DiasporaEngager can help you with any of the problems mentionned above and much more?
- Grow your Diaspora Association.
- Address your Problems concerning Immigration and Development.
- Network with Professionals and Recruiters that can help you Find a job
- Discover the most Important Things that Need to be Known before planning to Travel or Move to a New Country or City.
- Learn what Every immigrant ought to Know about Mentoring or Tutoring in a new Country.
- Network and Find People, Companies, and Organizations that can Help you in your new country.
- Easily find local or International Volunteer positions.
- Get the assistance you need to Boost your Survival Skills and Adjust to your New Environment/Situation.
- Learn How you can strategically Represent your Country where needed.
- Discover the Strategies to Find and Positively Interact with People, Organizations, and Opportunities from other Cultures that You Could not Find or Relate to Before.
- Find People with whom you Share a Hobby, Sport, or Game Interest.
- Solve your Problems by Connecting to People and Opportunities Related to Spirituality and the Spiritual World. A Prayer may be enough to help you find a job, a date, or find a solution to your problems!
- Discover the Universal Secrets that Nations and Organizations Must Use to Transform Brain Drain into Brain Gain When their People Keep Moving Abroad.
- Find People and Organizations that can help you return to your country of origin.
DiasporaEngager (the International Diaspora Engagement Platform) is an advanced development-based pipeline between the Global Diaspora, people, and organizations in the Diaspora’s country of birth/ancestry/origin and in the Diaspora’s host country. DiasporEngager assists those parties to easily and quickly interact among themselves in order to find, harness, exchange, and transfer resources and opportunities to bridge any developmental gaps between people and nations in a win-win framework. In other words, on the diaspora engagement platform, people and organizations from anywhere interact among themselves and with others from their country of origin or their country of residence to help each other in a mutual way.
All it takes to start using the platform, is to register a free account at https://DiasporaEngager.com/miniRegister.
Here are some of what you get when you join the platform:
Sign up today at https://DiasporaEngager.com/miniRegister. to start using the platform. It is free!
If you are interested in receiving free updates and opportunities related to the global diaspora, you can subscribe here: https://DiasporaEngager.com/Newsletter
For questions and/or comments/suggestions, feel free to contact us at contact@DiasporaEngager.com
Thank you for your time and interest in the International Diaspora Engagement Platform!